From a wide range of geometric shapes to curvy styles with coloured or metallic or no frames, the glass shower screens are presently the most customizable structure to enhance the look of your bathroom. On discussing with the experts in the industry, you will get to know how to utilize the semi framed shower screen to upgrade the aesthetic and functionality of the bathroom.
The bathroom seems to be cluttered when you don’t have a separate enclosure for the shower. But if you try to install such a solid enclosure that will block the view, it will only ruin the appearance further and add to the clutter.
- A sleek and uncluttered look is possible with the installation of the semi framed shower screen.The glass provides transparency of view to diminish clutter.
- The striking vanity or the shining tiles won’t miss the limelight if you install this shower screen as it is minimalistic and has a wonderful ability to uplift the glory of the other structures.
As the seamless screen blends with the rest of the bathroom’s framework, it never competes for the attention of the other designer and expensive elements in the renovated bathroom.
Many homeowners consider the pricing of the shower screen first before deciding whether to install it. And the semi framed shower screen will be the apt solution within your budget mostly. You will be highly surprised to find out that the attractive floor-to-ceiling screens are available at low prices, which won’t increase the budget for bathroom renovation.
- The ROI is high as the quality of the glass is usually top-grade, ensuring that it will stand strong for a long period.
- The initial investment is also not high, which means you don’t have to break the bank for buying the screen.
- Installation won’t be costly either, as the process of installation is not complex at all.
However, the final price depends on the requirements, installation, configuration, size of the screen, hardware options, and handle.
Best of both worlds
The semi framed shower screen usually has a plastic or metal frame along the outer edge of the enclosure, leaving the door. So you get the best features of both the frameless and framed screens.
- Minimally intrusive shower screen with wider glass area to impart a more spacious feeling.
- Reinforced structural support due to the processed glass use.
- Slightly thinner glazing is present if you compare it to the fully frameless styles.
Slimmer glass indicates there is the necessity of only a minimal frame around the top and sides.
Convenience of cleaning
When you have the full frames, there is a higher chance of accumulating soapy water and grime in the crevices of the frames. It becomes very difficult to clean these gaps. Much to the relief of homeowners, the semi framed shower screen doesn’t have such problems as the maximum chance of dirt accumulation happens around the farms of the doors, and here, the frame is absent.
Consider all these factors, and you will realize that among all the styles of shower screens available in the market, the semi-frameless ones will be the best for your bathroom.